Monday, September 21, 2009

Chinese Transport!!!

Walt: Follow an inquiry process.

This term as we have been learning about China, we have continued building on the inquiry skills we learnt in term 2. We brainstormed open questions as a class and then delegated these out to pairs. The part of China Demi and I were finding out more about was the different ways of transport. We found most of our information from on the internet. We used a data chart to make sure we triangulated all our information so we knew it was true. We then used Movie Maker to present our inquiry. Something I enjoyed was the filming because it was alot of fun but also took alot of pererverance. An interesting fact I found out was thta trains are the mostly used transport in China and that they are not like trains here in New Zealand because thay have speed trains. My next learning step in inquiry is to find out all my information alot faster and maybe to make the movie not so silly and with some more clearer information and more information by itself because some people might not get the way that we have presented it which means they wouldn't of got the fact.

13 comments:

Deborah said...

wow what a cool way to present your learning it was sooooooo
funny!!!

Monika said...

WOW,your story is soooooo funny i like the part when you say that the chinese scotters are like the scotters that we have at school,your story is very entertaining.

Paige Haydock said...

WOW holly!
I love your movie!
I learnt lots about Chinese Transport!
It is pretty funny!

Maria said...

Hay ya Holly
I really liked ur movie it is soooooo cool and nice voice!!!
i learnt a lot bout china transport!!



Thanks for the comment

MARIA:)

Demi said...

WoW that is an AWESOME, effictive movie,Holly. I liked how you kept everyone entertained I liked how you kept me watching with all of the humor in it. Something that you could work on to improve your movie would be to mabye try to display your information more crearly and to try make it shorter but but overall your movie is Very Entertaining>>>> :)

Jacob said...

Hi Holly

Thats a good movie are you guys meant to be dum and dummer but it was really good.

Grace said...

WOW holly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like how you were REALLY funny but still factulel.
Next time try to turn the music down and speak clearer.

Madi said...

HI HOLLY,

I LIKE HOW YOU MADE IT SOOOO FUUNY BUT ALSO TOLD US INFO.

NEXT TIME MAYBE YOU COULD TRY TO KEEP IT ON THE SUBJECT AND TALK CLEARER.

OVER ALL IT WAS COOL!

-MADI

Anonymous said...

hey holly,
i really like the way your movie is humorous but presents good information.
Next time you could make it not so long!!!
bye

OLIVIA said...

WOW HOLLY

Your movie was very long but not at all boring next time not as long maby??

LIVVY :)

Cindy said...

iT sgood to use a quiet place to video. Try to make it shorter next time. I like it how you added humour.

Monika said...

Wow
Your movie is soooooooo funny
I liked how you filmed in diffrent places and very funny and entertaining

Haylee said...

Hi
I really liked your movie because it was really funny and entertaining,also you had lots of backgrounds and
I REALLY DIDN'T GET BORED!!!!!
Next time you could try not to have the wind in the background.
HAYLEE

Create your own Animation