Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Final Inquiry Picture!



WALT: Present the information I have learnt during my inquiry simly and clearly so that others can gain the most important information from my presentation.

This voicethread explains what I have learnt during my inquiry on the Glow-Worm. Something I think I did really well during this inquiry process was finding the information about their habitat because I found the information quite fast. Next time I do an inquiry something I could improve on is useing skimming and scanning and also keywords to sumarise all the main ideas because I mostly wrote full sentences. The part I liked best about doing an inquiry was doing my final presentation because it was alot of fun and took alot of hard working dedacation to get it finished.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

cool holly itz amazing how much you have learn

Create your own Animation